Quilting a dragon

I’m planning to quilt some undersea creatures on the quilt I’m making for Bubs, so I wanted to practice quilting more complicated, specific shapes. I found some lonely fabric I wasn’t likely to use for anything else — I think it was part of the hand-dye experiment. It was supposed to be dyed black, but turned out grey. And amazingly, I found a brown-grey batik that actually went pretty well with it. So I planned out a simple table runner, with FMQ dragons in variegated threads on the grey panels. So far, one dragon done.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s